Altamonte Springs Recreation offers fun and exciting trips for seniors who would like to visit different places and see new things.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
February 17 | 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Tampa has something for everyone. Delicious dining, lovely lounges, great golf, spectacular spas and much more! The trip cost is $20 and includes transportation. Registration opens January 18.
Windsor Rose Tea Room
April 21 | 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Shop locally and experience the savory history of the Windsor Rose Tea Room in Mount Dora. The trip cost is $50 and includes transportation. Registration opens March 21.
Winter Park Playhouse Presents Pump Boys and Dinettes
June 9 | 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Join us for lunch and the off Broadway musical at the Winter Park Playhouse! The ‘Pump Boys’ sell high octane on Highway 57 in Grand Ole Opry country. The ‘Dinettes’, Prudie and Rhetta Cupp, run the Double Cupp diner next door. Together they fashion an evening of country western songs that received unanimous raves on Broadway and off. The cost of the day trip is $70 and includes admission and transportation. Registration opens May 9.
St. Johns Rivership Cruise
August 3 | 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Do you want to set free on open water to experience a wonderful lunch? Please join us on the St. Johns cruise. For a cost of $65, you will enjoy a beautiful scenic ride you will never forget. Admission and transportation are included. Registration opens July 5.
October 20 | 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Join us and enjoy a day of shopping at St. George street followed by lunch at the nationally acclaimed Pizzalleys in famous St. Augustine. The cost of the trip is $50 and includes transportation. Registration opens September 19.
Bok Tower Gardens
December 14 | 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Come to Bok Towers to enjoy a lunch, listen to the beautiful bells, and take a journey through the stunning flower beds. The cost of the trip is $50 and includes transportation. Registration opens November 14.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Participants who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Participants are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.