Altamonte Spring Recreation offers a Fall Flag Football Program designed for participants ages 6 to 14. Participants learn the basic fundamentals of passing and catching. The program allows players to develop an understanding of rules, teamwork and sportsmanship. The eight week season will start in September. Registration starts June 1 at 9 a.m. Games are played on Saturday's at the Westmonte Recreation Center.
Cost is $100 per participant. Games start on September 11.
Player Placement Workouts
|6 - 8 Years||Monday, August 16||6 p.m.|
|9 - 11 Years||Tuesday, August 17||6 p.m.|
|12 - 14 Years||Wednesday, August 18||6 p.m.|
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
Staff & Volunteer Coaches
- Staff and volunteer coaches who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will follow CDC guidelines for vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
Participants, Parents & Spectators
- Participants and parents who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Parents are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants as well as any contact the registered participant has had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to Local, State and Federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.