Participant COVID-19 Guidelines
Participants are advised to stay home, seek medical attention and not return until they have been released by a physician or medical health provider.
If a participant is potentially exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, the City’s Risk Manager will notify those affected via email.
- Participants have the option to continue their organized activity, regardless of exposure, as long as they remain asymptomatic. However, participants can choose to quarantine their children following an exposure.
If a participant has tested positive for COVID-19, the participant will not be able to return until they have been released by a physician or medical health care provider. The City’s Risk Manager will notify all other participants who are affected via email.
Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Participants who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Participants are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Volunteers who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Volunteers are required to self-report a positive COVID-19 test result and/or exposure to another COVID-19 positive individual. These details will be forwarded to the City’s Risk Manager, who will determine if quarantine is necessary and inform affected participants via email.
- Face coverings (masks) for volunteers are required while indoors.
- Social distancing is recommended when possible.
- Volunteers will carry hand sanitizer at all times.
- Volunteers will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.