Players ages 7 to 18 can participate in nightly workouts and scrimmages. All interested players must register by 12 p.m. the Friday prior to each session. Cost is $40 per week. Registration open now.
- Week 1 | January 4 - 7
- Week 2 | January 11 - 14
Clinic Time: 5:30 - 8 p.m.
Spring Training Session | March 15 - 19
The AFA spring training session will focus on the development of fundamental and advanced skills. Players are instructed through various methods inspired by AFA instructors. The session runs Monday through Friday at Merrill Park from 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. and is open to players ages 7 to 18. Cost is $100 for the session.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Staff and volunteer coaches will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff and volunteer coaches who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will wear face coverings (masks) and carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will encourage and maintain safe social distance.
- Umpires will wear face coverings (masks) at all times.
- Participants and parents should practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Participants and parents who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Participants will not be required to wear a face covering (mask).
- Parents and spectators are recommended to wear face coverings (masks) in accordance to the Seminole County Executive Order.
- Parents and spectators can bring and use their own chairs and set up along the dedicated areas outside of the perimeter fence in accordance to the Seminole County Executive Order. Bleachers will be off limits and dedicated as extended dugouts.
- Noncompliance to the Seminole County Executive Order could result in activity cancellation.
- Participants and parents should arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before a practice and no more than 30 minutes before a game.
- Participants and parents should not loiter in the parking lot and leave immediately following their scheduled activity.
- The City has enhanced its cleaning and disinfecting schedule and procedures.